Friday, July 9, 2010

Summer Pictures

I take the kids each summer to get pictures made. I am determined to actually put them in frames this time! The kids and my mom talked me into getting in the pictures with them, so I sat for a few shots. I think they turned out well.

In looking back, every summer the kids have been in blue or blue combination-colored outfits. They also get pictures made around Christmas, so in those pictures, they are always wearing red. I think I need to change it up for next time.

Mom wanted a 16 X 20 canvas print of one of the group shots, but since we didn't purchase any of those in smaller sizes, it doesn't look like we will be able to secure a copyright release. Mom was a little upset and thought we should try to "talk them into it," but I think we should just follow the rules. Her house is already a shrine to Ellen and John. It's not like she needs one more picture, much less a huge one. She could get an enlargement of this one, but she wants a different one.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: