Thursday, December 18, 2008

One Week Until Christmas!!

Tomorrow is our last day of school before break. My kindergartners are having a gingerbread house making party. Every child is supposed to have a parent to come and help them with their project, which makes it very easy on me. All I basically have to worry about is the clean-up. Last Friday we had a snow day, but the snow was gone by lunch. I was able to get a lot of Christmas shopping done Friday afternoon and Saturday, so that makes this weekend potentially very relaxing! It's hard for me to get into the Christmas spirit when I have so much to do. I still need to get two gifts for Mom and some stuff for the cat's stocking (Ellen insists that Santa will bring Lady something, but what do you get a 19 y/o cat??).

Mark has purchased an ipod for me. He bought it on ebay and it came two weeks ago. During those two weeks he has played with it almost daily, but he will not let me play with it until Christmas. He and Ellen have taken to playing hangman on it in the evenings. She has started calling it "his" ipod and I have to correct her.

No comments: